What is BaZi and Qi Men Dun Jia?
BaZi (also called Four Pillars of Destiny) and Qi Men Dun Jia are Eastern methods of profile analysis and strategy. These tools show a blueprint of who you are, what your natural talents and strengths are, what your pitfalls and potential challenges might be, where your growth potential lies, what your best strategy and best way of doing marketing is to grow to the next level in your business. This is based on your date of birth.
Certain talents, strategies and ways of doing marketing feed you mentally and physically more than others, giving you more satisfaction and success. Once you know this, you know what to focus on and you can take specific steps to grow at all levels.
What information do you get out of your BaZi and QiMen chart?
- Who you truly are: your personality, talents, strengths, weaknesses;
- How you behave and what is important in your relationship, in your social circle and at work;
- Where to focus on to grow easier and faster in your life and business;
- Potential opportunities;
- What stops you from being successful in life and business;
- Who your ideal customers are;
- What gives you more satisfaction and energy from what you do;
- You understand yourself and the others much better;
- Your natural talents will be mapped out in no time, with no need for lengthy tests;
- What kind of marketing suits you the best aligned to who you are;
- What are the good timings and strategies to start your business, launch something, work on your business, to take a sabbatical, etc;
- You get clear goals and focus points to make your business grow;
- What potential health-issues you might have;
What customers say:
The advantages of a BaZi Analysis are that they offer a clear overview of your (core) qualities and (life) mission, the action plan and the step-by-step plan. Do you have any question or doubt about your life, about what your real (professional) goal is in this life, your (core) qualities and (life) mission? Contact An! Jenny Ost – Coach, trainer & organizer @ JenZen – Your Life Organized.
“The inspiring BaZi conversation brought clarity and gave a new perspective on our situation. It motivates us to continue our work, it refreshes and strengthens. It gave us more insight and overview into our work situation and plans for the future. “Tinne Cuyvers and Malic Zilyas, OHM Consultancy.
This gives you the chance to continue working with the perfect momentum and drive, both short-term and medium-term. My self-knowledge has increased, the confirmation of the use of my core talents, and the personal planning advice for the coming year are the strengths and benefits of BaZi. As an entrepreneur, confirmation can do well to focus further. Now I have a very clear focus.
The accuracy of this analysis about who I am, my strengths and pitfalls, what my ideal job is, who my ideal customer is and the specific tips on how I can best further expand my business, absolutely exceeded my expectations. Sharon Van Dousselaere – Business Psychologist, Personal Coach, Career Counselor
Clarity, the pieces of the puzzle that fall into place, direction, confirmation, calmness, and therefore: space and creativity.” Sarah Van Uytsel
Good to know: What is BaZi not?
- A way to predict your future.
- Fortunetelling and similar.
- A replacement for professional financial, medical or legal advice. In case you have medical, financial or legal issues, consult a doctor, financial adviser or a lawyer to help you further.
- BaZi is a way to discover your potential and possibilities to get more satisfaction out of your life. You are of course responsible for whether or not to do something with this and to make the necessary efforts yourself if you wish to reach your potential and achieve your goals.